Available: May, June, September, and October
Starting point: Grad Krk
Make the most of the day, book a boat excursion that offers many attractions and a tour between uninhabited islands near the town of Krk. This boat trip includes swimming on hidden beaches and exploring amazing wildlife.
At the beginning of an excursion, we sail from the town of Krk toward the cove of St. Juraj. It's located under the small village Vrh where you will enjoy beautiful nature and peace.
After St. Juraj, as we move towards the island of Plavnik, the view of a coastal area will delight you. Although it is located within the town of Krk, it is much closer to the island of Cres, therefore you will see protected griffon vultures in their natural habitat. Our stop is in the Blue cave which can be entered only by swimming through the narrow passage. A magical cave hides a small beach and creates a romantic experience which is why it is also known as a Love cave.
Sailing along the coastal area we will come across smaller islands that surround it. One of them is the island of Kormati, an island inhabited by the largest colony of seagulls in the northern Adriatic, and you will get the perfect opportunity to feed them with bread. Continuing the panoramic ride to the Stara Baška, we will pass along the island of Galun.
In Stara Baška you will have free time for lunch and swimming. It's a very peaceful town located in the southern part of the island of Krk. A number of pebble and sandy beaches are along the coast, it is definitely a place that will not leave you indifferent.
Our last stop after the break is the famous Golden Bay. If luck is on your side you will be encountered by dolphins. They are free and social animals that often swim alongside boats and delight tourists with their grace. You will enjoy the sunshine and swim in the sea while feeling the fresh air of the "Golden island of Krk".
The crystal clear sea and the views of the island will leave you breathless! Explore the seascape and wildlife, spice up your vacation with a unique playful excursion, and sail the Adriatic coast to create unforgettable memories.
The boat excursion is only available in May, June, September, and October.
- Adults: 200 kn (26.54 €)
- Children (4-12): 100 kn (13.27 €)
- Children (0-3): gratis
- 6+ persons - 5% discount
- 10+ people - 10% discount
Minimum number of passengers: 1
Maximum number of passengers:
- 2+ days before departure - free cancellation
- 1-2 days before arrival - 30% of the total amount will be charged
- 0-24 hours before arrival - 70% of the total amount will be charged
In case of bad weather, the organizer has the right to cancel or postpone the agreed trip with the right to a refund.
- Boat ride around 4 islands
- Swimming and Snorkeling
- Panoramic boat ride
- Meeting new friends
- Beautiful views
- Swimming at the golden beach
- Hidden and intact bays
- Observation of Griffon Vultures in their natural habitat
- The search for dolphins and their graceful appearance
- Swimming in a Blue cave
Free time for swimming
- Buying drinks
- Restaurant available
- Come as early as possible to take better seat
- Take the camera
- Wear at least a T-shirt
- Take drinking water
Languages in which the service is available
- 11:00 - Departure from Krk - Panoramic ride toward the Sv. Juraj and the island of Plavnik
- 12:30 - Island of Plavnik - swimming in the Blue cave
- 13:00 - Panoramic ride - sailing along with the islands of Kormat and Galun
- 13:30 - Arrival at Stara Baška - lunch break and free time for swimming
- 15:00 - Departure from Stara Baška
- 15:30 - Golden Bay - swimming on the breathtaking beach
- 16:00 - Departure from Golden Bay - panoramic ride along the coast
- 17:00 - Return to Krk with an unforgettable experience
- For everyone (1 of 5)
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Drinking water
- Dry clothes
- Sun glasses