Available: every day
Starting point: Baška
Leonora - wooden pirate boat tour delivers an authentic summer experience, true to the wild nature and history of the northern Adriatic coastline.
A day with Leonora takes you on a guided expedition of the infamous prison camps used in former Yugoslavia and a trip to a beach so ‘’heavenly’’ it was included in the world’s most beautiful beaches by notable media.
Goli Island, also known as the notorious ‘’Croatian Alcatraz’’, was home to one of the best-known prisons in Europe. During the communist regime, Tito’s political opponents were sent to Goli island without trial and kept under harsh conditions, often involving punishment and torture. The group will visit the buildings and remains used to keep prisoners and hear outrageous stories about the prison.
After lunch on the boat and some free time to freshen up in the blue waters surrounding the island, the boat will head for its next and final destination - Rajska beach in San Marino. The next three hours before departure, you will get to experience just how ‘’heavenly’’ this 2 km long beach truly is.
- Adults: 60 €
- Children (4-12): 30 €
- Children (0-3): gratis
- 6+ persons - 5% discount
- 10+ persons - 10% discount
Minimum number of passengers: 1
Maximum number of passengers: /
- 2+ days before departure - free cancellation
- 1-2 days before arrival - 30% of the total amount will be charged
- 0-24 hours before arrival - 70% of the total amount will be charged
In case of bad weather, the organizer has the right to cancel or postpone the agreed trip with the right to a refund.
- Boat ride around 4 islands
- Exploring former prison (Goli island)
- Paradise beach at the Island of Rab
- Swimming and Snorkeling
Panoramic ride around islands of Prvić, Grgur
Guided city tour
Free time for swimming
- Come as early as possible to take better seat
- Take the camera
- Wear at least a T-shirt
- Take drinking water
- Bring face masks (Covid-19)
Languages in which the service is available
- 9:00 - Departure from Baška - The group should gather in front of the ship Leonore 15 minutes before departure. Boarding lasts until departure at 9:00.
- 9:30 - Panoramic ride along the island of St. Gregory - Leonora sails around the small island of St. Gregory, known for two attractions: 1) the second "greenest" Croatian island, and 2) it was a women's prison camp in the time of Tito.
- 10:20 - Arrival on Goli Otok - Also known as the infamous "Croatian Alcatraz", Goli Otok was home to political prisoners who were sent here without trial and forced into hard physical labor.
- 10: 30-11:15 - Tour of Goli Otok - Guided tour of Goli Otok lasting approx. 45 minutes. The group tours the buildings and remnants of the abandoned prison and listens to significant prisoners and the conditions in which they were held.
- 11:15-11:45 - Free time for swimming - The group enjoys sunbathing and swimming in the turquoise, Adriatic crystal clear sea that surrounds the island.
- 11:45 - Lunch on board - Lunchtime! As real pirates do, the group will enjoy lunch on board. You can choose from a seafood or meat menu and enjoy a glass of wine or juice.
- 12:45 Departure for Paradise Beach (island of Rab) - On the island of Rab you will find one of the most beautiful sandy beaches in the world. Named Paradise, this 2 km long beach will be the perfect stop for some free time.
- 13:20 - Arrival at Paradise Beach on the island of Rab - Free time for swimming and exploring the city.
- 16:30 - Departure for Baška - The ship sails towards the northeast side of the island of Grgur, which offers an incredible view of the karst landscape of the island that once caused problems for prisoners trying to escape.
- 18:00 - Arrival in Baška
- For everyone (1 of 5)
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Drinking water
- Dry clothes
- Sun glasses
Other users reviews
Testimonial nzmber 2