Available: every day
Starting point: Grad Krk
The “Rab & 4 islands” excursion is a one-day boat tour that takes you to the nicest beaches of two huge islands - Krk and Rab, but also multiple small surrounding uninhabited islands. Besides swimming on the beautiful beaches, you will have a chance to visit the former women’s prison from the ex-communist Yugoslavia. Another fun and authentic experience included in this trip are a visit to Galun island - “the island of seagulls”.
The whole tour’s duration is 9 hours total. The tour is very relaxing and joyful because of visiting multiple beautiful secluded beaches and lots of free time.
On this tour, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the beauties of the two islands of the Adriatic: Krk and Rab. Both of them offer lovely nature and natural variety. At the same time, you will be able to enjoy barren parts on the northern side of islands- karst, while their southern part will be covered with Mediterranean oak forests. The island of Rab is also known for its significant culture and history and as an island where Saint Marinus, the founder of San Marino, was born and raised.
When it comes to smaller islands, you will have a chance to enjoy the authenticity of small islands Sv. Grgur and Galun. The first is known as a former women’s prison from ex Yugoslavia period and the second is known as a “seagulls island”.
Useful information: bring your swimming clothes and towels because you will have a lot of swimming time. There are toilets and dressing-rooms on the boat. The storage of your personal items on the boat is easy and safe. The boat itself does not have Wi-fi, but there will be a chance to connect on the internet when we arrive on the island of Rab.
Besides welcome drinks, other drinks in the bar are not free of charge.
The lunch is not included in the price. It is possible to choose between meat, fish or vegetarian menu. Every menu also includes the side dish and salad. The price of the lunch is only 80 HRK (10.62 EUR).
You order a lunch at the start of the excursion (while departing). You pay directly in the restaurant in Supetarska Draga.
- Adults: 300 kn / 39.82 €
- Children (5-12): 150 kn / 19.91 €
- Children (0-4): gratis
- 6+ persons - 5% discount
- 10+ people - 10% discount
Minimum number of persons: 1
Maximum number of persons: 120
- 2+ days before departure - free cancellation
- 1-2 days before arrival - 30% of the total amount will be charged
- 0-24 hours before arrival - 70% of the total amount will be charged
In case of bad weather, the organizer has the right to cancel or postpone the agreed trip with the right to a refund.
- Boat ride around 4 islands
- Swimming and Snorkeling
- Free time for sightseeing
- Guided tour
- Fun for small children
- Visit to the island of Sv. Grgur
- Swimming at the golden beach
Free time for swimming
- Drinks on boat
- Restaurant available
- Come as early as possible to take better seat
- Take the camera
- Take drinking water
- Bring face masks (Covid-19)
Languages in which the service is available
- 09:30 - Group gathering - We kindly ask you to show up 30 minutes earlier - at 09:30 in front of the the boat (hotel Marina.)
- 10:00 - Departure - The boat departs at 10:00.
- 10:30 - 11:00 - Swimming in the beautiful cove near Stara Baška.
- 11:30 - Seagull island panorama - On the way to the island of Rab we pass next to the small island of Galun - "the island of seagulls” and feed the seagulls.
- 12:40 - 14:45- Arrival in Kampor - lunch break and swimming break on sandy beaches.
- 15:45 - 16:45 - st. Grgur island - We stop here for 1 hour. This island is known as a former women’s prison in ex Yugoslavia. Free time for swimming and walking.
- 18:00 - 18:30 - White lagoon swim - We stop the panoramic ride and enjoy the swim in the beautiful Golden beach.
- 19:00 - Arrival to the city of Krk - The group arrives back to the city of Krk around 19:00.
- For everyone (1 of 5)
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Drinking water
- Dry clothes
- Sun glasses