Available: every day
Starting point: Baška
Fulfill your day with a boat tour to 4 islands near Baška. In addition to exploring historical attractions, flora, and fauna, enjoyment is guaranteed on beautiful beaches with a clear blue sea.
After departing from Baška at 10:00 AM, you will experience the morning view of the bay with a welcome drink. Sailing along the largest uninhabited island Prvić leads to the first destination, the notorious prison on the island of Goli.
On the island of Goli which is also known as "Croatian Alcatraz", you will discover the island through a guided tour. A tour guide will take you through specific locations, old walls, and scary stories. The guide is on board the whole trip to conjure up the whole story.
The first tour is followed by a drive to the island of Rab with a lunch on the boat. Lunch with a drink is suitable for everyone, you can choose between fish, meat, or veggie meals. A cheerful crew is available at all times for all inquiries and trip details.
Arriving in Lopar on the island of Rab, you can pick up a relaxed or active stay. The beautiful sandy beach known for its long entrance to the warm sea is a perfect place to relax with kids. Those who are more active can explore archeological sites and the lesser-known but exceptional attraction of the Lopar Geopark.
The next destination is the island of Sv. Grgur, which keeps the remains of women's prisons from the time of Yugoslavia. Apart from its interesting history, this island is inhabited by deer. Tame animals greet tourists and they could be treated. In addition to land attractions, sea lovers will get an opportunity to enjoy the beach close to the boat.
Last but not least is a ride to the island of Prvić. There is a possibility of a unique encounter with dolphins. Close to the protected reserve, the ship will be anchored for the last swim and ship jumping.
A cruise back to Baška offers a fantastic panoramic view of the entire valley. The filled day will end with returning at 19:00.
- Adults: 360 kn (47.78 €)
- Children (6-12 years): 180 kn (23.89 €)
- Children (0-5): free of charge
- 6+ persons - 5% discount
- 10+ persons - 10% discount
Minimum number of passengers: 1
Maximum number of passengers: /
- 2+ days before departure - free cancellation
- 1-2 days before arrival - 30% of the total amount will be charged
- 0-24 hours before arrival - 70% of the total amount will be charged
In case of bad weather, the organizer has the right to cancel or postpone the agreed trip with the right to a refund.
- Boat ride around 4 islands
- Jumping from the boat
- Exploring former prison (Goli island)
- Swimming and Snorkeling
- Free time for sightseeing
- Guided tour
- Panoramic boat ride
- Beautiful views
- Visit to the island of Sv. Grgur
Panoramic ride around islands of Prvić, Grgur
Guided city tour
Free time for swimming
Lunch during the boat panorama
- Optional contents (museums, etc.)
- Drinks on boat
- Restaurant available
- Come as early as possible to take better seat
- Take the camera
- Take drinking water
Languages in which the service is available
- 10:00 - Setting sail from Baška - Drive to the island of Goli with a welcome drink
- 11:00 - Island of Goli - Time to explore the former prison and history
- 13:00 - Departure to Rab and lunch - Lunch on a boat with a panoramic ride between the islands
- 14:00 - Arrival in Lopar on the island of Rab - Swimming on sandy beaches and walking through the old town of Rab
- 16:00 - Departure from Rab - Drive to the former women's prison
- 16:30 - Island of St. Grgur - Sightseeing of the island and encounter with tame deer
- 17:30 - Departure from St. Grgur - Possible encounter with dolphins on the way to Prvić
- 18:00 - Arrival to Prvić - Last swim and jumping off the boat
- 18:30 - Panoramic drive towards Baška - Drive through the entire Baška bay
- 19:00 - Return to Baška after a full day
- For everyone (1 of 5)
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Drinking water
- Dry clothes
- Sun glasses