Available: every day
Starting point: Baška
This sailing tour must be experienced by everyone who loves the sea, sun, and wind. While sailing for 4-5 hours you will have the opportunity to see and experience it all. Whether or not you have previous sailing experience, this time you don’t have to worry about it - our experienced skipper will guide you through your adventure - it will be fun, relaxing, and safe! You will learn about sailing as much as you are interested.
Upon departure from Baška, we offer three possible sailing destinations - the island of Grgur, Goli Otok, or the bays of Vela Luka or Mala Luka.
It is up to you to choose one of these three destinations or indulges in our recommendation. When we arrive at our destination, you will have one / one and a half-hour of free time. You can use this time for swimming, relaxing and enjoying nature with the possibility of using the services of the restaurant.
After free time at one of the destinations, we set sail and return sailing to Baška.
If you are interested in placing more emphasis on sailing and less on swimming, the trip will be tailored to your wishes.
We recommend bringing comfortable sports clothes and shoes. For sun protection, we recommend that you take sunscreen, a hat or cap, and sunglasses. Depending on the weather and forecast, it is sometimes advisable to have a lightweight jacket that protects against the wind.
If you are a fan of snorkeling, it is also advisable to bring diving equipment, to make your experience even more complete!
Our sailboat is Bavaria 42. The engine is a Volvo Penta 55. The average speed of a sailboat is 8 miles per hour. Although your skipper also enjoys sailing the most, it should be borne in mind that we cannot influence the forecast, so sometimes we have to use a motor instead of sails.
Our sailboat has a capacity of up to 10 passengers. You can take part in this sailing adventure whether you are an individual or a group.
Price per group:
- 1-4 persons: 2825 kn (375 €)
- 5 persons: 3277 kn (435 €)
- 6 persons: 3730 kn (495 €)
- 7 persons: 4182 kn (555 €)
- 8 persons: 4634 kn (615 €)
Minimum number of persons: 1
Maximum number of people: 10
- 2+ days before departure - free cancellation
- 1-2 days before arrival - 30% of the total amount will be charged
- 0-24 hours before arrival - 70% of the total amount will be charged
In case of bad weather, the organizer has the right to cancel or postpone the agreed trip with the right to a refund.
- Jumping from the boat
- Swimming and Snorkeling
- Free time for sightseeing
- Guided tour
- Panoramic boat ride
- Fun for small children
Panoramic ride around islands of Prvić, Grgur
Free time for swimming
All necessary equipment
- Restaurant available
- Take the camera
- Put on your sneakers
- Wear at least a T-shirt
- Take drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Bring face masks (Covid-19)
Languages in which the service is available
- 09:15 - Gathering - We gather by the waterfront in the Old town of Baška 15 minutes before the scheduled departure
- 09:30 - Departure - We depart to the chosen sailing destination
- 11:00 - Arrival at the sailing destination - After approximately 1,5 hours of joyful sailing, we arrive at one of three possible sailing destinations - Grgur Island, Goli Island, Vela Luka or Mala Luka bay
- 11:00 - 12:30 - Free time - You have 1 hour of your free time. Feel free to enjoy the destination by swimming and relaxing - or simply enjoy some food and drinks!
- 12:30 - Sailing Back to Baška - At this point, we depart again and start sailing back to our starting point - Baška old town
- 14:00 - We are back - Around this point, we arrive back at the harbour in the Old town of Baška.
- For everyone (1 of 5)
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Drinking water
- Dry clothes
- Sun glasses