Available: on request
Starting point: Grad Krk
If you want to spend your day discovering the beauty of hidden gems, we have a perfect option for you. A full-day boat trip for a whole family. Avoid the crowds and book a small group tour with us.
The departure point is from the port in Krk. At the beginning of the journey, you will be enchanted by a beautiful view of the town of Krk as you sail toward the uninhabited island of Plavnik. In addition to relaxing in a pleasant light breeze, you will get a refreshing welcome drink. Since Plavnik is located near the island of Cres, a panoramic ride among the Adriatic islands follows. It is a habitat of 31 bird species including griffon vultures. While protected birds are catching the sun high on the rocks you will enjoy their appearance, so bring a camera with you.
After an hour and a half, you will arrive in Blue cave. This magical ambient is entered by swimming through the narrow passage. It's also known as Love cave which guarantees you one romantic experience. Next to the cave is Krušija bay where we stop for a 2 hours swimming break. The lunch, for an extra charge, is organized during the break. You have to book your lunch in advance so we could prepare meat, fish or a vegetarian meal with a side dish for you. During the sailing, it's possible to buy drinks on board.
The next stop is one charming pebble beach between Punat and Stara Baška. The hidden bay beneath the cliffs can only be reached by sea. Golden bay got the name because of the stunning colors that the sun creates. Along with various birds, there is also a potential of encountering dolphins that live in the area.
Lovers of the sea and untouched nature will be delighted with this trip. Make the most of your vacation and dive into the wonderful underwater world at multiple destinations.
- Adults: 250 kn (33.18 €)
- Children (4-12): 125 kn (16.59 €)
- Children (0-3): gratis
Extra charge for lunch (optional): 100 kn (13.27 €)
- 6+ persons - 5% discount
- 10+ people - 10% discount
Minimum number of passengers: 1
Maximum number of passengers: 35
- 2+ days before departure - free cancellation
- 1-2 days before arrival - 30% of the total amount will be charged
- 0-24 hours before arrival - 70% of the total amount will be charged
In case of bad weather, the organizer has the right to cancel or postpone the agreed trip with the right to a refund.
- Swimming and Snorkeling
- Free time for sightseeing
- Panoramic boat ride
- Beautiful views
- Swimming at the golden beach
- Hidden and intact bays
- Observation of Griffon Vultures in their natural habitat
- Swimming in a Blue cave
Free time for swimming
- Buying drinks
- Optional lunch or dinner
- Come as early as possible to take better seat
- Take the camera
- Wear at least a T-shirt
- Take drinking water
Languages in which the service is available
- 10:30 - Departure from the city of Krk
- 12:00 - Arrival at the Blue cave - swimming and exploring inside the cave
- 13:00 - Krušija bay - 2 hours break for swimming and lunch (optional)
- 15:00 - Departure from the island of Plavnik
- 16:00 - Arrival on the Golden beach - 45 minutes break for swimming
- 16:45 - Panoramic boat ride
- 17:30 - Return to the city of Krk
Due to weather conditions, the route will change on the spot if the captain decides it's necessary.
- For everyone (1 of 5)
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Drinking water
- Dry clothes
- Sun glasses