Available: on request
Starting point: Malinska
Various attractions are components of every destination, but a quad tour gives you a completely different view of the island of Krk. Feel the freedom on four wheels and accept this amazing forest challenge.
A three-hour off-road ride is led by an experienced guide who will help you in case you’ve never ridden a quad. Beginners will easily manage it but a driver's license is required. Adrenalin fun for the whole family allows kids to participate as co-drivers. With a unique adventure, you will visit beautiful beaches and interesting locations in the unpaved area. Nature lovers will enjoy in landscape and sea view so don't forget to bring a camera with you.
On request, it is possible to visit the Biserujka cave and try the island's delicacies. Exploring the island with a quad is incomparable to other transportations so you will be followed by a camera and you will get photos on Facebook which is included in the price. Join us and create some unforgettable memories with your friends or family.
- A valid driver's license is necessary.
- Children can only be driven as a co-driver.
- Guests are required to pay a deposit of € 100 on the spot, which is refunded upon completion of the experience.
- Driver: 700 kn (92.91 €)
- Co-driver: 400 kn (53.09 €)
- Driver: 900 kn (119.45 €)
- Co-driver: 500 kn (66.36 €)
- Driver: 1100 kn (146 €)
- Co-driver: 700 kn (92.91 €)
Minimum number of passengers: 1
Maximum number of passengers:
- 2+ days before departure - free cancellation
- 1-2 days before arrival - 30% of the total amount will be charged
- 0-24 hours before arrival - 70% of the total amount will be charged
In case of bad weather, the organizer has the right to cancel or postpone the agreed trip with the right to a refund.
- Biserujka Cave
- Guided tour
- Driving through the nature
- Riding through the nature
- Beautiful views
- Driving a quad
All necessary equipment
Safety and driving instruction
Camera surveillance and photos
- Optional contents (museums, etc.)
- Take the camera
- Take comfortable clothes
- Bring sturdy shoes
Languages in which the service is available
- For those with moderate fitness (2 of 5)
What to bring
- Drinking water
- Drivers licence