Available: every day
Starting point: Baška
Rent a boat for 1-6 people with 100 horsepowers and a length of 5.3 meters. Explore the neighboring islands according to your preference. This is an ideal way to get away from crowded beaches and find your ideal cove or beach just for you and your family or friends. Explore the neighboring islands according to your wishes, and our team will always be happy to give you a recommendation depending on what interests you the most. Take a look at our map with marked locations and read more about the recommended locations:
1. The island of Prvić - the largest Croatian uninhabited island, full of beautiful beaches on the west side of the island. The island is protected as a special botanical and ornithological reserve, and it is significant that many species of birds nest on it, including the griffon vulture (Gyps fulvus). It is special because of its natural beauty, clean turquoise sea, and local people visit it because of sheep grazing and beekeeping. the highest peak is called Shipovac (357 meters above sea level).
2. Mala Luka and Vela Luka - beautiful bays and beaches that are in the TOP 5 attractions to visit during your vacation in Baska. Both beaches have a small restaurant and are ideal for swimming, snorkeling, hiking, and sunbathing with the possibility of renting deck chairs and parasols.
3. The island of Grgur - during the former state of Yugoslavia, there was a women's prison. It is a beautiful small island with untouched nature. There is a restaurant on the island that is often visited by domesticated deer, which are the biggest attraction on the island. The island has a small but safe harbor.
4. The island of Goli - it is also known as " Croatian Alcatraz" because there was a male political prison in the former Yugoslavia where prisoners were held in very difficult conditions, and many tried to escape from it. There are abandoned ruins of a former prison on the island that can be seen on your own and you can imagine how difficult conditions the prisoners had there.
5. Paradise Beach (island of Rab) - a beautiful sandy beach that is so beautiful and special that it is called " Paradise Beach ". It is very specific because the sea is very shallow and not only when entering the sea but a few hundred meters away which is ideal for small children to learn to swim. There are many facilities on the beach, and it is possible to see the village San Marino located near the beach.
6. The town of Rab - the cultural and historical center of the island of Rab with many attractions worth visiting. Rab is surrounded by beaches and coves that will delight you. The island of Rab is also known as the " Happy Island".
7. Stara Baška - the village is special because along the coast you can find larger and smaller beautiful beaches, of which the Oprna beach is certainly one of the most beautiful. We recommend visiting it. Stara Baška is located under the steep slopes of the hill which makes the location very picturesque and interesting.
8. Fjord Zavratnica - a beautiful fjord of a specific shape and beautiful colors. In 1964, Zavratnica was declared a protected landscape, and since 1981 it has been an integral part of the Velebit Nature Park. Entrance to Zavratnica is charged 30 kuna (4.5 EUR) per person.
TECHNICAL DETAILS AND EQUIPMENT
- Length: 5.3 m
- Engine: Honda
- Power: 100 HP
- Fuel tank: 100l
- Max. no. persons: 6
- RIB & Motor:2019.
NAVIGATION AND TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT
- Ship documents
- Bluetooth radio
- Bimini top
- Sun pillows
- Swimming ladder
- Protective buoys
- Complete safety equipment
- Life jackets
- First aid
- Torches for trouble
- The renter must hold and present a valid navigation license together with an acceptable photo ID form (ie ID cards, passports).
- Daily rental lasts from 09:00 to 19:00. In case of a multi-day charter, the boat must be returned to port at the end of each day.
- Boats can be chartered without a crew or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the rental price.
- The rental fee does not include fuel costs. The boat has a full tank of fuel and is charged extra when the boat is returned. In the case of a multi-day rental, you can refuel it yourself every day or we can do it for you.
- We take one document as a guarantee (identity card or passport). The document will be returned at the end of the charter after the boat is returned as received, with the associated equipment - in the same condition in which it was found at the beginning of the charter period.
* Gasoline is not included in the price. There is an additional charge upon returning the
01.06. - 10.07.
Daily price - 1733 kn / 230 €
10.07. - 01.09.
- Daily price - 1884 kn / 250 €
Minimum number of persons: 1
Maximum number of persons: 6
- 2+ days before departure - free cancellation
- 1-2 days before arrival - 30% of the total amount will be charged
- 0-24 hours before arrival - 70% of the total amount will be charged
In case of bad weather, the organizer has the right to cancel or postpone the agreed boat rental with the right to a refund.
- Jumping from the boat
- Exploring former prison (Goli island)
- Paradise beach at the Island of Rab
- Swimming and Snorkeling
- Free time for sightseeing
- Panoramic boat ride
- Fun for small children
Panoramic ride around islands of Prvić, Grgur
Free time for swimming
All necessary equipment
Map with recommended routes
- Boat Skipper
- The cost of gasoline
- Take the camera
- Take drinking water
- Pets allowed
Languages in which the service is available
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Drinking water
- Dry clothes
- Sun glasses
- Drivers licence