Available: every day
Starting point: Grad Krk, Punat, Stara Baška
Feel the wind, learn about sailing and enjoy the secluded beaches accessible only by boat! The trip is suitable for individuals and groups of up to eleven people.
The sailing boat for this trip is Salona or Jeannou 29.2. Both sailboats are equipped with a kitchen, refrigerator, and toilet.
This is a great opportunity for every fan of active vacation to experience sailing around the island of Krk and the surrounding islands. In addition to feeling the power of wind and the power of nature, this tour is also educational and teaches you a lot about sailing, the rules of nature, how to behave safely and responsibly on board, etc. Our experienced skipper will provide useful information and small tips and tricks during an exciting and safe voyage.
We will take you to the unique beaches of our archipelago (Krk, Plavnik, the island of Goli, the island of Grgur, Cres) and discover places to enjoy that will make this trip a completely hedonistic experience. The coves and secluded beaches that await you are barely accessible by car or on foot.
Many people dream of vacationing on a sailboat but often hesitate because of doubts about whether they will adapt to spending time on a boat and what they will do in case of bad weather.
You don’t have to worry about anything this time! You spend 3 hours on the boat which is an ideal choice for sailing for the first time.
With comfortable clothes and shoes in which you will feel comfortable onboard, there are no other reasons to worry. During the sailing you will have breaks for swimming and relaxation, so be sure to bring bathing suits and towels.
The gathering place is in Marina Punat where you have all the necessary facilities before and after our trip (toilet, Wi-Fi, bar, etc.).
- 1-5 persons: 2637 kn (350 €)
- 5+ persons: 3617 kn (480 €)
Minimum number of persons: 1
Maximum number of persons: 11
- 2+ days before departure - free cancellation
- 1-2 days before arrival - 30% of the total amount will be charged
- 0-24 hours before arrival - 70% of the total amount will be charged
In case of bad weather, the organizer has the right to cancel or postpone the agreed trip with the right to a refund.
- Jumping from the boat
- Swimming and Snorkeling
- Panoramic boat ride
- Cliff jumping
- Beautiful views
- Upgrading your sailing skills
- Hidden and intact bays
Free time for swimming
All necessary equipment
- Take the camera
- Put on your sneakers
- Take drinking water
Languages in which the service is available
- Departure from Marina Punat - We jump on board at Marina Punat and we set sails towards the sun!
- Search for hidden nest - We sail, feel the wind, learn from our skipper and search for hidden beaches (Krk, Plavnik, Goli Island, Grgur Island, Cres).
- Enjoy the moment - Once we find the perfect spot, we enjoy the crystal clear seas, we swim and relax far away from the crowd, noise, and rush.
- Sailing back to Marina Punat - After we enjoyed more beautiful hidden natural spots, swam, and chilled during our free time, we go back.
- Arrival - We arrive to Marina Punat.
- For everyone (1 of 5)
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Drinking water
- Dry clothes
- Sun glasses