Available: every day
Starting point: Omišalj
This sea kayaking tour will be a great way of active tourism for your Krk holiday! As you probably arrived on the island of Krk by passing over the Krk bridge, now you have a chance to see the island and the bridge from a totally different perspective.
The tour lasts for between 2 and 3 hours. It goes under the Krk bridge and around the St. Mark islet (Sveti Marko). High and steep rocks and the monumental bridge will definitely meet your expectations, but still, there are more things to see on this tour!
The tour departures daily in two possible schedules: the morning schedule starts at 08:30 and the afternoon schedule starts at 16:00. The number of persons in a specific group can vary from 4 to 18 persons.
Our professional guides are passionate adventurers who will take care of the tour in terms of safety, pleasure, and excitement. The guidance languages can be English, German or Croatian.
The kayaks are two-seated “sit on top” kayaks. You also get paddles, vests, and waterproof barrels for personal items storage - all included in the price.
Another thing to mention is that you also have free parking for this tour.
- Adults: 260 kn/ 34.51 €
- Children (6-12): 130 kn / 17.25 €
- Children must be accompanied by an adult!
Minimum number of persons: 4
Maximum number of persons: 18
- 2+ days before departure - free cancellation
- 1-2 days before arrival - 30% of the total amount will be charged
- 0-24 hours before arrival - 70% of the total amount will be charged
In case of bad weather, the organizer has the right to cancel or postpone the agreed trip with the right to a refund.
- Swimming and Snorkeling
- Guided tour
- Fun for small children
- Driving through the nature
Free time for swimming
All necessary equipment
- Take the camera
- Wear at least a T-shirt
- Pets not allowed
- Take drinking water
Languages in which the service is available
- 08:30 or 16:00 - Group gathering at Voz dock - Depending on the schedule, the group gathers at the Voz dock near Omišalj.
- 08:45 or 16:15 - Equipment and instructions - After we are all gathered, our guides will shortly brief you and give you the instructions important for the tour.
- 09:00 or 16:30 - Three, two, one, let's GO! - When we are all ready for the adventure, we start the kayaking tour itself. Expect to discover the Krk bridge, St. Mark islet, and much more - from a different perspective!
- 11:30 or 19:00 - Returning to Voz dock - After 2-3 hours of exploring the northern coast of the island of Krk, we go back to our starting point where the tour finishes."
- For those with moderate fitness (2 of 5)
- Medium hard (3 of 5)
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Drinking water
- Dry clothes
- Sun glasses