Available: every day
Starting point: Baška
07:00 - a departure in front of Ivo's "konoba" (tavern) after a short "warm-up" drink.
08:00 - raising the fishing net that Mr. Ivo threw into the sea the day before.
09:00 - smiling return to the harbor
10:00 - Time for brunch prepared by Mr. Ivo in his tavern (regardless of whether you were successful in catching fish :))
Price per person: 200 kn / 26.54 €
Minimum number of persons: 1
Maximum number of people: 2
- 2+ days before departure - free cancellation
- 1-2 days before arrival - 30% of the total amount will be charged
- 0-24 hours before arrival - 70% of the total amount will be charged
In case of bad weather, the organizer has the right to cancel or postpone the agreed trip with the right to a refund.
- Guided tour
- Panoramic boat ride
- Beautiful sunrise
All necessary equipment
Brunch in the tavern
- Take the camera
- Put on your sneakers
- Wear at least a T-shirt
- Pets not allowed
- Take drinking water
Languages in which the service is available
- 1. Meeting and welcome drink - Early in the morning, we meet in front of Mr. Ivo's tavern and board a fishing boat
- 2. Boat ride at sunrise - With beautiful colors, a view of Baška, and the sunrise, we drive towards the place where we will raise the fishing net
- 3. Fishing - The most exciting moment of this trip is the lifting of the net, the uncertainty, and happiness that overwhelms us when we catch a fish
- 4. Return to Baška - After raising the network, we return to Baška
- 5. Brunch in the tavern - Apart from the fact that he loves fishing, Mr. Ivo also enjoys preparing culinary specialties. Let's meet together in the tavern and let Ivo surprise us with a brunch.
- 6. Greetings until next time - This is not the end of the tour, this is a greeting until next time, because the next time you come to Baška, you will surely pass by Ivo's "konoba" ("tavern"), and he will remember you as a friend.
- For everyone (1 of 5)
What to bring
- Drinking water
- Sun glasses