Available: every day
Starting point: Baška
Baška is a destination with around 170 organized climbing routes, which are divided into 10 sectors. Different heights from 10 to 30 meters can be found in four different climbing areas. One of them is the "Bag" climbing area. "Bag" is located at an altitude of 185 meters, and the entire trail is full of canyons, cliffs, bays, but also stone walls and wonderful viewpoints.
The excursion starts at the beginning of the beach, in the southern part of Baška - Zarok. The footpath leads slowly towards the climbing area. It is necessary to wear hiking shoes and clothing adapted to the weather. The activity is possible throughout the year, in summer days it is good to apply a protective cream with a factor.
Along with the two guides who lead the tour, there is an introduction to the equipment and education about rock climbing in the safest way. Climbing is also held with experienced instructors who ensure and advise on each next step.
The view from the top of the Bag will surely leave you breathless, whether you are a beginner or an experienced climber. The route is adapted for children from 8 years old and for pets. It is important that you bring enough water, and we will provide all the necessary equipment.
Clothes and shoes:
- Light clothing for walking is suitable for the weather conditions.
- Sunscreen and headgear (Cap, hat, or scarf)
- Hiking shoes or better tennis shoes
Food and drink:
- Water and/or Isotonic drink. Minimum 2 l of water or 1.5 l of water and 0.5 l of isotonic drink
- Light food according to personal preferences.
- All necessary equipment is provided
- Equipment includes: Climbing harness, climbing rope, helmet, belay device, kits, clips and climbing shoes.
- Two expert guides included (licensed mountaineering instructor and/or HGSS)
- An opportunity to learn basic climbing skills
- Beautiful views
- A refreshing drink and an energy bar
- 1 person: 754 kn / 100 € per person
- 2-3 persons: 603 kn / 80 € per person
- 4-10 persons: 452 kn / 60 € per person
- 2+ days before departure - free cancellation
- 1-2 days before arrival - 30% of the total amount will be charged
- 0-24 hours before arrival - 70% of the total amount will be charged
In case of bad weather, the organizer has the right to cancel or postpone the agreed trip with the right to a refund.
- Guided tour
- Beautiful views
- Refreshing drinks and snacks
- Hidden and intact bays
All necessary equipment
- Take the camera
- Wear at least a T-shirt
- Take drinking water
- Pets allowed
- Bring hiking shoes
- Take comfortable clothes
Languages in which the service is available
15:00 - Departure from Zarok
- For those with moderate fitness (2 of 5)
What to bring
- Sun protection cream
- Drinking water
- Hiking shoes